Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tagged!

Things I'm insecure about/dislike about myself
  1. My weight. I am crazy insecure about it. I'm not a stick thin girl. I never have been. I got fat sticking out of places I don't want it to to be. And under this, there are many things I'm insecure about, which will be listed down there. :)
  2. My tummy. It's not flat. And everything I eat goes straight to there..unfortunately.. Oh, oh and it's really really pale.. :| :(
  3. My legs, they are beyond stubby! So short *sniff sniff This is an odd insecurity though, I'm insecure, but I'm still able to wear dresses, skirts and shorts.
  4. My arms. Oooh, they fat. I want to tone them.
  5. My nose..it's big. 
  6. My head shape..it's big *sniff sniff
  7. I'm a really awkward person.. HAHAH
  8. I can't mess around to the point of extreme immaturity, so it's hard for me to get along with some people.
  9. The fact I'm a money spender.
  10. I have really bad temper.
  11. I throw people death stares unconsciously. Yeahh..that's pretty bad.. :( At least I used to, I'm unsure now, but I'm still trying to look at people and smile HAHAH!
  12. There are loads more. I just can't be bothered to name them all.
Things I'm satisfied with
  1. The amount of muscle I've gained within my body. I've been toning my body, so, the muscles are developing on my arms and legs. Mainly my thighs though.
  2. My nails, they shape's pretty :$
  3. The fact that I have something in the chest area. HAHAH! And it's not too big either. (A) :D
  4. My eyelashes, they're long and curly hehe ^^
  5. I've been told I have a nice smile? Yeahh.. HAHAH
  6. I'm not socially awkward. Yayy! :D So yeah, I love meeting new people!
  7. My maturity level to an extent.
  8. I've been told that my sense of style is really out there and unique, so I'm glad for that :)
  9. My face shape, it has potential to be defined well. I like my jawline too :$ HAHA
Things I'm insecure about, yet glad I have it
Okay, it isn't that big, but I'm a tad glad that I wasn't born stick thin. Cause it kinda gives me that challenge of losing weight and altering my outer appearance to my desire. Yeah, sure it will be hard work, but it all pays off in the end does it not? I know this isn't much, but yeahhh.. Can't wait to be thin..

Okay, so I'm going to change this tag a bit, and write about what I think about appearance, inner beauty and that cliche stuff.
I would love to be pretty. I would love to be complimented on how I look. Everyone does. I think it's important to look groomed. You're going to be judged in every single direction in life. So why not make the most out of it and make it 'seem' like you're civilised? Taking a few moments out of life to make yourself look decent doesn't change much of your routine.

And there's this idea that being thin means looking good. I'm not gonna lie, I push myself to want to be thin cause I do think it's pretty. But it's not always the case. Some people are 'bigger' and they look just as beautiful. Having a little muffin top won't hurt. Having mini love handles won't either. But, like everything else, there's got to be a limit. Because being too 'big' will cause health problems. But, this is something that can be changed. Starting with half an hour a day of basic walking could help even.

And of course, there are those little features that are impossible to change. Learn to love 'em, that's all you can do! And don't whinge about them, it's gets annoying to other people.

Anywayyy, you can look freakin' amazing, but you may just have the ugliest heart. And when an ugly heart is visible, what is evident to the eyes is no longer a pretty picture. Yes, it is cliche, but it is true, you can't be pretty if you don't act like someone who's pretty. And when I say 'act like someone who's pretty', I don't mean the I-know-I'm-the-prettiest-bitch-here and all that attitude, I mean the real beauty. The humble, considerate, generous, kind one.

Yeah, this is my take on this section of life. If I could sum this up in a few sentences it'd be this:

Love what you've been blessed with. Alter those which you're unable to love. And without a pretty heart, all the hard work will go to waste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com