Saturday, September 3, 2011

Untitled

Rock Eisteddfod was last night. Was super fun! And tiring. The camera battery acted up when the performance started..so there are not photos of the actual performance. So sad. I'm still pretty bummed about that.. And it looked freakin' amazing as well! My gosh! Spent 17 hours with my fags as friends, I'd like to do that again one day, this time without teacher supervision. But, obviously that won't be happening until we graduate. I anticipate that day! I love spending hours and hours with friends!

I never thought I'd say this, but I miss having Peter at home. I barely see him now. There are times I go days without seeing him. And we live in the same house. It feels so odd. He's always at work, uni or out and I'm either at school or I'm out. Only time we're both home is like late at night or early in the morning..when we're both asleep.. I'm starting to miss his presence.

Mmm, I woke up with my TOTM. Too much information? I don't care (A) I guess it's getting back on track now. I'm relieved, but I don't want it. It's so annoying!

I still haven't gotten better yet. I wanted to work out today. But no..got my freakin' TOTM along with being sick. There is no way I'm going to work out. fhsidfsjik! It's been so freaking long! I'm going to gain my weight back! :(

I'm still deciding whether to go to Star City tomorrow or not. I want to, but gosh, I feel so damn lazy.. It's either Star City or spending the day with Julie..

Hmm, got volunteering in like two and a half hours. Some of the girls are going to join me, so I hope it'll be fun! And we're going to go to V Lounge afterwards to eat. Yayayayayay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com