Sunday, September 25, 2011

Update!

I just got back from Katie's BBQ and while I was there, I realised that it had been agesssssss since we all gathered together. Not everyone was there, but it felt really nice to be with everyone else outside of school. It was super fun! All our childish games played after such a loong time, definitely a nice feeling! I hope we'll be able to have a gathering with everyone soon!

Senior year's just around the corner and we will be crammed up for time and there'll be less gatherings. And people have tutor, work and study sessions and all that. Sigh, time's going by pretty quickly. It just seems like a few days ago that it was New Year at Phi's place! And, now a few more months, we'll be having another party!

Urghhh..I gained weight. Like so much of it. I'm such a blob now. And what a time to gain weight! Summer's around the freakin' corner! Mmm, going to re-motivate myself and lose the weight again. I'm able to resist myself from jumping at the chance of junk food, so that's a good start to my diet. I hope I can keep it consistent, if not, there's no freakin' point in doing this. I'm not going to completely push myself though. I'm scared to lose my assets.

I'm going Korea on Monday! I don't feel excited though. Not yet anyway. I haven't packed yet. And like, I don't know what to pack. It's like early-ish Autumn over there, so the weather's going to vary a lot.

I may or may not post later today, so this may be my last post for the next 10 days! Not like anyone reads this anyway.. HAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com