Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Summer's just around the corner

And I'm not ready for it. I feel like such a blob right now. I haven't been working out cause I've been sick for who knows how long. And I've been junking out because I can. I regret it so much!

I only have a few months to get back into decent shape. I can't lose that much weight. I don't want to. I want to take it slowly-ish. I really hope I can get into decent shape.

Anyway, my headache's killing me. I have to get going to tutor in like five minutes. And I'm sitting here blogging.

Rock Eisteddfod's in two days. Shoot me. I'm going to be so tired. And my headache, blocked nose and itchy throat will all be accompanying me.

I've been dehydrated a lot lately as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com