Saturday, February 18, 2012

I wrote this last night, going to post it now.

This week went by so so so so slowly.. I'm going to quickly recap this week.

Bio is getting so much better. I'm really enjoying it. And my teacher isn't that bad after all, he's actually pretty cool! I guess you really shouldn't judge a book by its cover! My class is annoying though.. I don't like it.

I'm getting away with not doing my homework a lot. Especially in maths. I'm behind three exercises and my teacher still ticked me off as completing all homework, ehhehe :$ I'm going to try to catch up really soon, this weekend if possible. I hope I can. Pretty packed with everything!

My internet is being the biggest bitch these days. Seriously, I can't even download a TV show without it disconnecting! Urgh! I'm getting really sick and tired of this! Stupid Optus! URGH!

I had some time to think today and I went through photos of exactly a year ago. I miss how things were back then. A batch of my favourite photos are from that time. I can't believe how much things have changed. We were all so pure and close then. Now it honestly feels like no one really cares any more. Now, it's just about ourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com