Monday, February 6, 2012

Promises and vows never to be taken seriously

Hmm, today was an average day. Sport was fun, we played netball. We played with the boys and Paula's group. We lost with the boys, I mean they put Stevan as GS when I was GK! Like what the hell! That's just unfair! He's like two heads taller than me! The game with Paula's group was really laid back though. I was surprised that Paula spoke to me and she didn't find me intimidating! Yay! Hehe! I was so happy when she made the effort to talk to me!

I studied for my tutor exam. I remember my formulas now. Having a harder time memorising the triple angles though. It's so complex! Now I just need Jessica to go through double angle with me and to just keep doing questions. I hope I at least pass in this exam. The Hurlstone class did really bad..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com