Thursday, February 16, 2012

So mucb to do in so little time

I shouldn't be blogging considering my work load and the fact that it's 11pm. Nearly anyway. But I decided to call it a night. Spent five hours on work tonight. Pretty insane night.

Hmm, well year 11's work load is getting crazy. It really is a huge jump from year 10. Oh well, gotta suck it up!

I dropped Chemistry, relieved I did so. It bores me so much! Now I have free periods to study..or just get some fresh air.

Truong is just doing me in the head. The work is getting really hard. And I know I gotta step up my game this year. Fell behind a lot since I transferred classes..

I haven't been working out a lot.. I'm gonna resume my routine of working out and eating healthy. And thst means eating really less for dinner. And that's what I did and I am so hungry! Hmm, well, I want to be skinny so I gotta suck it up! And being skinny will shut some people up. Urgh.

My process on saving up is working! Yay! I don't remember the last time I saved up.. It feels nice to have money and know not to use it!

I looked through the UAC 2012 book and the course I want is so high! I know I won't be able to reach it, but there's no harm in trying! Sigh, it seems so out of reach though. I'm too dumb for it.. I know the ATAR will change by 2013, I hope it drops! But the ATAR I saw was for a course at USYD, I want to go to UNSW. UTS offers the course at a much lower ATAR, but I don't want to go there for my course.. I didn't see UNSW's cut off for it, hopefully it isn't that high! It probably is though..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com