Saturday, February 4, 2012

We know we care, but we're just sitting on the sidelines

The first week of senior year has passed! It gradually got better. Maths is just extremely slow revision. Bio's actually pretty good if you really listen. Ancient's okay so far, we're just doing booklet work. Chem's BORING. Business became heaps better after I found out the other class has Nath, so we got the better teachers! HAHA! English, as usual, is awesome! I'm really enjoying English, I really can't wait to go more into journeys/gothic.

Last week in Maths tutor, My Mai asked if anyone was doing 4U English, and I put my hand up. And everyone stared at me like a freak :( So yeah, I'm the only one doing 4U English in my class. Mr Mai said that they have one of those crazy people every year..he called me crazy! :( He wants me to give him my story after I finish it..which he won't read HAHAH I don't know how I'm going to cope with 3U Maths and 4U English, going to be a work load!

Malika told me that people with 14 units have to drop a subject. I don't know if it's confirmed that we have to or not, but Peter said we have to as well since 14 units is a lot. I don't know what to drop. I want to drop Chem, but I was planning to change that to Legal. I want to keep Bio and Ancient. That leaves Business, but the thing is I'm pretty sure I'm going to be needing it.. Decisions decisions decisions..

There's a new girl in my grade! Her name's Tabatha, she's Spanish and American, how cool is that?! She's probably the first real white person in our school. She's actually 18 going 19 this year. She stopped her studies to go travelling for a year. Oh my gosh, I was so jealous when she told me! She's so bubbly! In the first few minutes I met her, I loved her instantly! She's such a mood lifter!

I finally got my webcam! Yay! I don't have to use my old shit one anymore! It feels so nice updating my things!

And I finally got Eun Jeong's address! Yay! I can send the photos and such to her now! And ask her for a family (with the neighbours!) photo since I didn't get to take one! I miss her family! They're all so bubbly and kind. And her neighbours were so welcoming. I got along with one of them really well cause she knew English..and guess what? I don't know her name! I didn't really get to call her by her name much and I always missed it when Eun Jeong or Eun Ju said it HAHAH Oh well, I hope to give them letters really soon! Speaking of Korean things, I miss Miss Jun :(

On Tuesday, my parents bought a new TV for their room. I want one! I actually took a photo of it, but I can't be bothered to import it to my computer.

I think that's all I have to blog about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com