Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I miss you and I'm too scared to do anything

29th
I went to Strathfield with a few of my friends for Moochi. I haven't been to Strathfield for ages! I missed going there! It's like Sydney's Korea! It made me miss my trip to Korea so much! Anyway, we went to eat at the usual restaurant I go to when I'm at Strathfield. I don't know what it's called though, I forgot. Linda and Julie ordered ddeokbokki, it's so nice! I haven't had it in so long! Alex ordered something and it was really hot, oh my god, he was sweating balls! HAHHA Then we went to Moochi, I ordered a massive green tea and pomegranate with mochi, blueberry, strawberry and lychee. I shared it with Malika. It's so yummy! I've been loving fro yo so much!

After that, we went back to Vivian's. We didn't do much. Just bummed around. A lot. I accidentally threw a phone at Alex's head, oh my god, I felt so bad! Kevin and I threw things at each other a lot. And everyone nerfed me! Like what the hell! Around 7, I walked home with Julie and a few others. I made a pit stop at Kevin's to go to the toilet..and to feed his turtle HAHA

I walked back to Julie's with Alex. Julie was on the bike so she was ahead. Alex and I had a good talk.

When I got to Julie's, she harassed me! Nah, it was a really good night! I stayed until 10-ish. We had a good talk, caught up, blah blah.

30th
I threw an all nighter before school. My first day of school. Like what the hell?! It was such a long night! I listened to music, watched wrestling and played games all night. Oh, and I tossed and turned.

School was so shit.. I have Bef for 3 unit. Like what the actual fuck?! Who lets him teach?! Especially seniors! Urghh! It's so annoying! I have pretty shit teachers. How sad.

Anyway, in general, school's okay now. It's not so bad anymore. I LOVE ENGLISH! It's so much fun! There's a lot of writing! Yay! I know I'm gonna get lazy for it though.. HAHAH Yeah, I'm lazy to blog now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com