Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Untitled

I was 'supposed' to meet up with Jordan and Erika today. Yeah, didn't happen. I really wished we did. Whether he was serious about being here or not, I don't know. Katie, Julie and I waited outside Stardust Hotel (which we later realised wasn't even an actual hotel) looking like idiots. Yes, Jordan, feel bad! We're all ignoring you now!

I went back to Julie's place and we called Jordan's mobile. And he picked up. And he muted himself. Well, someone picked up. I'm not completely sure who it was. Even if we're ignoring you, an explanation would still be nice!

April, Linda, Scott, Danny, Putijak, Kelvin and Alex went to see AJ Rafael. And I later found out Jayesslee was there. Mega ultra sad! I really want to meet Janice and Sonia! I'm so jealous! I should have went..

When my brother came home, he surprised me and got me Peter Alexander pyjamas! Oh my gosh! I am so happy! They're really cute! His friend picked it out and said that when she's over and I'm not wearing it, she's going to kill me! Yayayayyaya! I was incredibly happy when I saw the bag! Well, at least it's one good thing that's happened today!

Now, I'm sitting here eating cake like a fat arse. :')

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com