Monday, July 11, 2011

Yayy!

I'm making pancakes with Dad tomorrow! Yay! It'll be me, Dad and maybe Peter. Mum will be at work. I can't wait! I haven't cooked with my Dad for a really long time, so I'm really looking forward to it! And guess what? The packaging is Harry Potter! I got a Draco card with it too, it reminds me of the cards they get with the Chocolate Frogs in the books.

So, I owe Jordan four posts. Yes, that's the reason why I've been posting those kind of posts lately. I was stupid enough to agree to a deal to post everyday. Sad. Extremely sad. I'm too lazy to post lately. I miss him! It feels so odd with him in LA. Even though we're talking right now. I hope you're having fun! Buy me something!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com