Saturday, October 8, 2011

The days in Seoul! ..cause I'm lazy to write abotu Jeju.

The trip to Korea was amazing! I will definitely go back one day! I'll write it day by day and try to remember as much as possible HAHA

Day 1
I woke up for 5:15am and the bus was scheduled to leave at 5:30am, so yeah. Bad start. I realised I forgot my clips, but it wasn't an essential so s'all good. Oh, I forgot my school cap too. But I was provided with another one so yeah. I was dead tired. When we got to the airport, we were all hungry and went to hunt for food. I ended up only getting a mocha cause everything else was too heavy for a breakfast. The weather slowly got warmer, and I was wearing a sweater only.. So yeahh, it was really hot.

When we finally boarded the plane, the excitement didn't hit any of us yet. And the plane trip was hell, it was so long! I spotted cute boys from Moss Vale, but I kept it to myself at first cause I didn't want there to be like a lot of commotion..yet. Julie was feeling sick the whole time, poor baby :( She slept most of the way, and didn't eat.

When we landed in Seoul, the excitement kind of hit us. Incheon airport is so nice! When you flush the toilets, it's so scary HAHAH! Mmm, the hotel was really nice. Like really really nice. We were separated into two rooms: 707 and 708. We were down the hall from Moss Vale (A)

Day 2
Breakfast was bleh, wasn't that nice. We went to this mountain where we can overlook North Korea. We had lunch near there. Lunch was decent. There was a cosmetics shop near, so I bought Tonymoly Appletox Honey Cream and face masks. Then we went to a couple of museums. Pretty boring. We bummed around more than anything since we were lazy.

Then we went Lotte Worldddddddddddddddddd! We were so excited! Definitely the highlight of the trip! We went on the Viking twice, a water ride and the French Revolution twice. Viking was heaps fun! SO was the French Revolution. When we were lining up for it, the Moss Vale boys waved, smiled and winked at us, so we got all high after that HAHA

That night, we 708 girls crashed 707 and we called the Moss Vale boys. We called like three times before saying anything. On the fourth go, we apologised and were just going to end the call, but they kept it going, so yeahh. What happened in the call, I will not say. HAHA

Day 3
That day was our last day in Seoul. Pretty bummed, we wanted another day. I didn't eat much breakfast. It was ewww.. I sat on a seat which allowed me to see the boys, and they kept on looking at us. Not even a wave! :( I was waiting for one from Camo AHAH :( Mmm, after breakfast, we were all on the first floor and waiting for the bus. Moss Vale boys looked at us again, blah blah.

We went to the kingdom place, it was really nice! :) Then we went to the Folk Village, the place was really nice too. We had lunch there too. Had Bulgogi again. By then, I was so sick of beef. I only went with April, cause the others disappeared somewhere HAAH Oh, and we also found out Moss Vale was going to be on the same flight home as us. Yayy HAHA

After that, we jetted off to Gimpo airport. It was nerve wracking knowing that I was going to be with Eun Jeong's family. But hey, they were super nice! Yeahh..there's be at least 2 more posts of Korea. So yeahh!

I'm lazy now :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com