Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Untitled

Formal is doing me in the head. I can't seem to find a perfect dress. I'm ordering one, but I'm unsure on how well it will fit me. So yeah, I'm completely bummed about that. I had another attire in mind with a dress I already have, but it requires a blazer to be complete, and it's way too hot for a blazer. Sigh, I hope the dress I order works out for me.

I miss the Korean students so much! Especially Eun Jeong! Ahhh! I miss Korea so much. I want to go back so badly!

I'm slacking off a lot. In every single aspect of my damn life. Urgh, I have to get back.

Anyway, there's an issue really bugging me. It doesn't directly affect me, but, shit, it's really heart breaking. You may have heard it, or may have not, but there was a toddler in China who was run over twice and not one person stopped to take a look at her. And it wasn't until 10 minutes later, that someone did. It's disgusting. How can you not look back at a toddler lying on the street with blood surrounding her? How is that possible? And how is it possible to run over a freakin' human obliviously? Seriously?

Society is so messed up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com