Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Formal dresses

So I was rummaging through my wardrobe for a suitable formal dress. Yeah, I got a few picked out. But, i really want a new one.. So I went on ASOS, and found a few really cute ones. I want them. But the only thing stopping me is the risk of it not entirely fitting me, the fact that I do want to lose weight (progress is really not going well, I'm too much of a fat arse) and knowing it might not fit me later on and so on so forth.

I know most people won't like this dress, but I really don't care. I love it! I really really would love it for my formal! Buuut..it's $180. So, yeah, really bummed about that.
This is was the second dress that caught my attention. It gives off a Greek goddess kind of vibe and it's really simple too.
This one caught my eye too. It's just something you wouldn't expect someone to rock up in for a formal.
Once again, extremely unique. Something people wouldn't expect me to wear. Price burns though, $120.
Very edgy, yet classy. I like.
Both pictures are of one dress if you haven't realised. Unlike the other dresses, what really bought me was the back of this dress. I did not expect an open back for this dress at all! I really really like it! But yes, it does look kind of casual. But hey, it's possible to work it as a formal.

Really simple, yet cute. I don't know, something just drew me to it. This is one I'll never afford though, $195




















































0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com