Sunday, October 30, 2011

Untitiled

So Malika slept over for two nights. It was nice to spend time with her since I don't that often, especially not any one on one time. It was pretty fun! :) We fell asleep on each other though HAHAH

So, I went to volunteer again, as usual. And this time, I picked up two items. Both totalling at $13 which was such a bargain! Especially for the shorts!


Tres Beau hot pink blouse for $8

Minkpink (yes, Minkpink!) high waisted denim shorts for $5. I was so happy to see these! They are amazing!


After this, we went straight to Sam's for her and Kelvin's 16th party. Heaps of fun! I loved it! It was different as well cause we have a number of guys we didn't have in our previous parties, but it was really fun to have them.

Then today, Malika and I just bummed around HAHAH :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com