Saturday, January 28, 2012

We were like sisters, twins even

I wrote this last night but never posted it, so 'today' is really 'yesterday'.

I had Katherine and Kaitlyn over today. Well, we were babysitting Kaitlyn so Jennifer could go out for the day, not that it was a problem. I love Kaitlyn! Oh my gosh, she is the cutest thing ever! Her smile is adorable! She drools a lot though, still cute! I went in for a kiss, and I got one heheh It was sloppy though. She kept trying to pull my posters down, and whenever I told her not to, she would just look at me and laugh AHAH :( She can do the Tarzan scream thing! Like whenever you hit her mouth softly again and again she starts making noises! So cute!

She wanted to steal my money! :( She was looking for the pocket, but she couldn't HAHAHAH

Relaxing on my bed with her legs wide spread..cause she can!

We had pizza, pasta and brownies from Dominoes, so it's only fair that I had to work out afterwards. And guess what? My treadmill acted up at around 11 minutes! I'm so sad! I hope it goes back to normal! Or else, I have to get a gym membership!

I saw a photo of Christine, and oh my god, she has grown up so so so much! She looks so pretty! And she's flawless! It made me kind of catch up with Tammy, we reminisced about the times we spent together. Oh my gosh, I miss her so so much! We were so close as kids! I'm so glad I found contact with her again. She said she might come down to Sydney in the Easter holidays, if she is, I am booked for the whole holiday! I'm spending as much time with her as possible! I'm going to take her everywhere! Gosh, I miss that girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com