Monday, November 21, 2011

Dilemma!

I want to be thin. Like so so so badly. But, I don't my bust to become smaller. And yeah, I know people are saying I'm already thin and everything, but I want a flatter tummy, smaller thighs and a more defined jaw line. And I can't get these without doing cardio, and if I do cardio, I will lose my bust. It's already become smaller from my previous crazy work out sessions. I guess I can wait until I stop growing and developing then lose all the excess fat hanging off my body. But that's like two - three more years! I think..girls stop developing at 18 right? I really want to keep my curves, I don't want to lose them! I'm thinking of just keeping toned and fit, so like two or three work out sessions a week? I don't know..

Oh, and just to make some things clear, I do wear a bra that fits me! Just saying, cause Manita emphasised how small my bust looked on Sunday.. But yes, my bras fit me, I do not stuff anything in them. I do have bras which are a tad too big, but I don't wear them unless it's my last resort, which is not often seeing as I have so many bras. Sighh, I'm so uncomfortable with my bust now.. And I also don't wear push ups..but I really wanna try one! They'll make my boobs look nice heheh :$

I want fat to disappear every where but my chest and backside.. I'm such a girl :$ HAHAH

I watched this video thing today at school, it reminded me of you keke I miss youuuuuu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com