Friday, November 11, 2011

Wishes and miracles

I stopped believing in this not too long ago. Maybe two years ago. From then, I never liked touching this topic because I felt the naiveness that I had. And I thought it was foolish. Foolish to believe that there could be such thing as a wish, a miracle and a 'dream come true'.

Today emphasised the number of people who still believe in wishes. The entire '11/11/11 11:11' thing. It's so stupid, no offence to those who made wishes. It's so pointless. A specific minute in life will not make your wish come true. Nothing comes true without hard work and patience. And if it does come true, it's because you made it come true or it was bound to happen anyway.

Then again, I can't deny that I do have things I wish for. But I'm not going to rely on a minute to wish for it. So, no, I don't think wishes are stupid and fake, I think 11:11 is stupid and fake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com