Friday, November 18, 2011

After all this time

I was wrong to assume that. Maybe you are trying. Maybe you want it as much as I do. And you would have jumped at the chance. Maybe, just maybe. It hurts knowing that I'll never know how you feel. Okay, not particularly never, but it's highly unlikely I'll ever know. It's also unlikely for me to know what's going on in your life. For me to be that sister that both of us wanted for me to be. But then, a part of me refuses to lose hope. One day, everything we never had will be made up for.

I have my mock interview at school today..yayy.. I'm actually really nervous. I want to do well and I want to achieve in portraying a mature and sophisticated vibe. I don't know, that's how I am around professionals and all.

Last night I was a feast for a dear mosquito prying in my room. I got about six lovely bites from that thing. And one of the bites was on my eye.. I woke up with the most uneven eyelids I had ever had. Before school started (thank gosh I woke up earlier than usual!), I applied slices of cucumber on my eye. And that thing works wonders! Reduced the swelling so much! Although it's still a bit swollen. And I spy another mosquito asking to die. But I lost it.. Time to say hello to another night of being dinner for the mosquitoes..

Life's taking a sharp turn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com