Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm off to see the wizard! The wonderful Wizard of Oz!

I'm actually off to camp tomorrow. I'm kinda excited, but nervous. I don't wanna leave my Dad at home, Peter's back to working (I think). Sighhh..can't be helped. The weather is so so so bad.. It's cold and raining! I was hoping for warm weather! Cause we'll be swimming and everything! Now that will all be done in the rain.. Great.

I may or may not post while I'm there. Depends on my mood. Oh and we're going up to Stanwell Tops (should've mentioned that first!).

Sigh, I'm also going to miss Tiff a lot. I won't be able to text her cause there's no reception at the place at all, how sad. I'm going to miss that girl so much! <3

And when I come back from there, I have one night at home, then I'm off to Relay for Life. It's raining too, sighh. I can't wait for it though! I missed out on 2010's cause I had to go on my hike for Duke of Ed, I was so bummed! I hope this year's turns out to be great fun despite the weather!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com