Sunday, November 13, 2011

Untitled

The Kpop Festival was last night. I feel oddly normal that I didn't go. Yeah, I'm not longer and obsessed fangirl. But if it was BIGBANG/YG, I will kill myself if I wasn't there. But, that won't be happening for a loooooong while, so it's all good!

I spent the night at Tiff's and Srecko and Stevan came over as well. It was fun! We had mini bitch sessions, Tiff and I have the best bitch sessions ever! It's always nice to be with her and those boys.

And and Lily's hereeeeee! Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see her! Hopefully she'll be at Jenny's tonight! I was supposed to go out with them today, but yeah, that didn't happen.. Oh well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com