Friday, November 11, 2011

You still have't given me what you stole. I returned your's already.

I'm gonna use random titles like that now. It isn't personal.

Well, I'm in bed at the moment texting Tiff. We've grown a lot closer lately, although we were previously close, and I can't ask for anything more. This girl knows almost everything about me. We bitch to each other about everything! I'm so glad to have her in my life. She knows how to make me smile and brighten my day. My relationship with her's is one I can definitely see as a part of my future. No doubt. I could never and would never let her go, she means too much to me! I love her so much! The best friend and sister I could ever ask for! <3

I should be sleeping earlier, but I don't want to. And classes are boring and pointless now, so it's okay to sleep in class (A)

Camp's coming up in two weeks! I can't wait! It's gonna be so much fun! Three days to just escape everything. Kinda.

My Mum's going Vietnam next Tuesday and doesn't return until the 20th of December. I'm gonna miss her so much! And her cooking! I absolutely love her cooking! I absolutely love her too but! She's going to visit Grandma. I hope Grandma's in good shape, I haven't seen her for ten years. I want to see her before I can't..

I feel jealous towards those who are close to their grandparents. Or even just know them.. I never knew mine. On my Dad's side, they both passed away long before I was born. I really want to meet my Grandma (Dad's) because everyone says I looks exactly like her. There's no difference between us at all. And my Grandpa (Mum), I've seen him once and that was when I was two, so I have no memory of him at all. Only memories I can dig up are those captured through a camera and were printed out. Other than that, I know nothing of him at all. It really saddens me thinking about my grandparents..I hope they're resting well and that my Grandma (Mum's) is doing well. I love you Grandma and Grandpa <3

So saying that, I get really annoyed when people disregard/disrespect their grandparents. They have no idea what they're missing out on.. I would love to have my grandparents with me. What they have, I can't have..ever. The fact that you know your grandparents is a wonderful thing. And the thing is, we're aware that they don't have much time left, so I wish everyone would just make the most of the time that they are blessed with.

11/11/11..everyone is making a big deal about it. All cause they want to make a 11:11 wish.. No offence, but I find that stupid. Maybe cause I don't believe in 11:11. And hey, it's Remembrance Day. Should be thanking those who died saving us..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com