Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hair

I am starting to miss my short hair so much! I just feel like it frames my face that much better, but I told Tiff that I would grow out my hair, so I'm going to give it another six months, and if I don't like it, bye bye long hair! hehe!

I was planning to get a bar fringe and get the A-line cut, along with it (back: http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/5325/rc2k.png) (front: http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/4954/rc1q.png), but Katie said that it'd be too risky, so I'm re-considering it. I only considered it in the beginning because I have this thing with short hair, and the bar fringe makes it so unique, because everyone I know who had an A-line cut, got side swept bangs.

But, that's if I decide to go with it, but until the end of 2011, I'll be leaving my hair out, hopefully up to my waist or, if I can, the hips. I'll get trims here and there, Lisa's going trim my hair some time soon, I really hope she doesn't ruin my hair! If she does, I'm going to cry!

I want long hair as well though. Curls look so much more elegant on long hair. And you can braid it. And you can style it in so many different ways! And with short hair, it's always the same, well, I could straighten it, and braid the crown, but that's it!

Well, I guess I'll have to see won't I? Six more months to go, until I make my decision! Either long, or really short!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com