Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy birthday Vanessa!

Happy birthday sweetie! I hope you had a wonderful day and that you had fun in tutor! HAHAH!

You're going through a lot at the moment, and I hope you will move on really soon, because those people? They got nothing on you! They are worthless. Even in my opinion and I don't talk to them that often. People come and go, people bitch. That's how people are, just accept it and move on, because you are worth it!

You deserve to smile, you deserve to laugh, you deserve to be genuinely happy. Don't let anyone tell you you can't!

I really wish I could have spent today with you, but you didn't make anything, and we're a bunch of lazy bums. HAHAH!

Remember, that you're never alone, you have the bunch of us behind you, being there whenever you need us. I'm just a call away baby! ;) HAHAAH! But, really, we really are right behind you, three years together, and I really hope it'll be the rest of our lives.

I'm really tired at the moment, so I'm going to stop, but you know I can keep going on! I love you Dumber!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com