Friday, June 17, 2011

What a day!

School was boring, as always, but after school at the Rock Eisteddfod meeting, it was fun!

Painting the suitcases was really fun! I wiped some paint of Putijak, HAHA! Poor kid! I felt the urge to pick on him that time! Well, he looked cute anyway! With April's, Julie's and my scarves around his neck as well. HAHAH! Julie wiped some on my cheek and it looked like I had a big fat mole! HAHAH! :(

I wanted to take photos on the day, but there's not actual position for a photographer, but I'm going to take photos anyway! I'm probably going to re-join, cause the meetings a million times more fun, and if I do, I'm going to do hair and make-up. I love doing peoples' hair so, fun fun fun! And I love make-up as well, I can't wait to do Sam's make-up, gothicccccccccc! keke!

Towards the end of the meeting, Julie, April and I were being cheeky and stole Putijak's phone, Alex's phone and keys. Okay, most of it was me. I stole it. HAHAH! But they helped hide it so, all good! :D We ran away from them and picked on them so much, it was so fun!

Then we walked to Julie's place (Julie, Alex, Putijak and I), April said it was a double date.. HAHAH :( But yeah, we're all just friends! It was fun walking and messing around, I tried to leave Julie and Alex alone by pulling Putijak in front pretending that I need to talk to him. But it backfired..so so badly! Julie and Alex were cooing, saying 'What's going on here?', 'What is this?' and so on and so forth. So sad! Don't get me wrong though, we're all just good friends!

I still have Putijak's phone! HAHHA, I'm going to give it back to him on Monday..and spam his phone with selcas! keke!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com