Sunday, June 26, 2011

Khang and Katrina

My two lovely nephew and niece! I miss them so much! They are the cutest pair of siblings ever! It's been a few months since I've seen them, since they live in Melbourne. I wish they could come over and visit again, I love messing around with them! I'm going to photo spam them, since I miss them so dearly!

 Cutest kid out! I love him so much!
She is the sweetest and most beautiful kid! If I lived near here, I would seriously pound every kid..okay that's sad, but I wouldn't let anyone hurt her! She is freaking amazing!
The auntie with her nephew and niece, HAHAH! I felt so old and in charge that day keke!

Like auntie, like nephew? HAHHAH! Poor kid, he's like me :$
One of my favourite photos! It's so cute and loving! Family! :)
This kid is extremely photogenic, it's crazy! He hogged the camera so much! HAHAH
I told you they were a cute pair of siblings! HAHHA
Isn't he cute?! Omg! AHAHHAHA!

I MISS THESE KIDS SO MUCH! I hope they grow up to be well off and amazing people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com