Saturday, June 11, 2011

The second birthday boy!

Two birthday posts. This is going to make my blog look weird, but whatever! :)

Happy birthday Vince!

I have no idea if you've found my blog, but whatever, I'll write this anyway cause I'm a loser like this. HAHA :(

I know we don't speak as much as I would like us to, but when we have, you always, and I mean always make me smile! Heck, I'm smiling as I write this thinking back at the times we've talked! I really thank you for that, and for all the compliments you have given me. They are one of the best things I have been told by a male (along with Jordan, no wonder you are best friends)! 

I still remember that time when you were on Skype out of no where, and told me to answer a whole bunch on questions to break the ice! HAHHA :( But, it became so much more awkward! But, yes, I was smiling the whole time. And to that rose question, yes you are welcome to, since I didn't really answer that! HAHA :$

Well, I'm getting tired and sleepy, so I'll end this. Happy birthday again, have a wonderful day and take care!

By the way, you're old! hehe ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com