Saturday, June 18, 2011

Headache, tired, cold

Urghhh! What a crap day, I had a headache all day :( And it's still going on, nothing will make it go away! Panamax, water, sleep, food..nothing! It's freaking killing me, and it hurts even more when I walk, so all I did today was sit on my damn chair!

I watched Pretty Little Liars, Running Man, scenes from Devil Beside You. Oh, aren't I a lazy bum? I feel like crap at the moment.

And it's cold as well! Like ahujdhfso! My hands are freezingggggggggggg!

Cause I was tired, I tried to sleep, but I got interrupted by Putijak's phone cause his Mum called. HAHAH! I was panicking like crazy. Then I couldn't sleep again, so sad.

Well, I had hot-pot today! Yummmmmmmmm! Third time having hot-pot in a month! And they were all different as well! hehe! I didn't eat much today though, I felt like vomiting :(

Well, that was my crap day. Oh! There was a good thing that happened, I have a secured position to volunteer at Salvo's! After I turn 15. Damn. But it's secured! YAYYYYYYYY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com