Sunday, June 12, 2011

Teenagers, stereotypes and judgements

You walk out of the house, it's like walking into a courtroom. People will stare. People wll judge. It's how people are.

Let's say, you see a teenage girl, she has a thick layer of foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and all that. And she's wearing a fitted tank and short shorts. You're thinking she's a bitch/slut, right? Even I'm guilty of that. But, if you think about it, you don't know their life. You don't know why they're dressed like that. They could feel insecure about their face, so they enhance it with make up. And a tank and shorts are normal, so whatever.

I bet all girls will judge another dressed like that. It's how girls are..sadly. We want to feel prettier than others. We want to feel better than others.

I judge others. I judge them everyday. I judge them by the way they dress. I judge them by the facial expression. I judge them by their hairstyle. I judge them from their actions. It's an endless list of possibilites of their true identity though.

Call me naive, but I believe that everyone has a 'good' side to them. There has to be at least one person who everyone loves. And we don't act rashly towards our loved ones do we?

This post is everywhere, but you get me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com