Saturday, June 25, 2011

Learn a bit more about me

  1. My previous name was 'Anny Lam', and I plan on changing it back to it after school, because my Dad originally named me that.
  2. My parents were about to call me 'Betty' and am I glad they didn't!
  3. My favourite colours are beige, raw umber, old lace and pearl.
  4. I'm actually a lot more out-going than I seem.
  5. If you intimidate me, I won't approach you, but if you give me a good vibe I'll approach you!
  6. I could read Harry Potter over and over again without getting sick of it!
  7. I love being around kids because you feel this love and happiness you can only get from their innocence and purity.
  8. I don't know if I want a dog when I grow older because I don't want to go through a death of a pet.
  9. I love it when a guy says 'good night' or 'good morning'. I prefer it over just 'night' or 'morning'.
  10. I prefer fat free mayonnaise over the classic one, because of its taste
Just ten facts! I'll keep posting random facts about myself when I'm bored! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com