Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy 18th birthday Jordan!

Wow..you're 18.. I remember when first met, you were 15 going 16, it's already been two - three years, it feels so much longer! Even though we've known each other for this long, we've only been best friends for two years.. Okay, think about that, that's pretty long. I didn't even realise we spent 2010 and 2011 together!

I'm going to warn you now, this message will be pretty long, everything I've wanted to say and never said will be said here. And oh, because it's your sweet 18th too! And it's going to be everywhere, I'm typing whichever topic is coming to mind.

I remember you let me know that I'm your closest 'girlfrannn'. From then, we have drifted a bit - what the hell, we've drifted a lot! And because of that, I'm scared that I've lost that position as your closest girlfrannn, cause you're still my closest boyfrannn. I want to still be that girl who you can talk to anything about. Let's become close again yes? Yes, okay!

Even though it's a bummer, I'm actually a tad glad that you don't live near me. And that's only because I feel like we're not able to pick out each other's flaws as much, hence we won't get into so many arguments. But yes, it's also a major bummer! Come over one day! And would you pleeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee actually show up when you give me a time to meet up?! Or at least let me know that you won't show up?! And one day, I promise you, I will go over to your place! ...only if you promise you'll pick me up from the airport! And if you promise to take me around! Oh, and give me a place to stay! And when I do, I'll have to watch wrestling with you, hey..?

Remember how we used to talk on Skype every single day? Well, I think it was every day.. But oh my gosh, I absolutely loved our conversations! They made me so happy! Oh and I still have a thing for your giggle! It's so cuteeeeee! And stop teasing me about my voice!

Your nicknames for me.. Oh my gosh, that list went on and on and on and on! My favourites were definitely Lamlam and Baby Lam! I don't know, I just love them! Especially Lamlam, because I could call you Xiexie, and it made me happy calling you that, I don't know. And our very first ones as best friends: Obba and Dongsaeng! I still call you that from time to time, but it's rare. They'll never get old though!

In 2011, I know I've been a huge brat to you, especially at one point, but I'm so grateful that you talked to me about it first and assured me that I didn't need to feel that way. You assured me that nothing and no one could take my place and that you'll never walk out on me. Those words have stuck with me till now, so don't go against them!

I'm really sorry for not being a great friend. You read me like a book. I can't read you at all. I constantly feel bad for this, and I know you'll say 'You should be!' or something along the lines of that. But yeah, I'm really sorry!

Even though we don't tell each other much of our problems now, I would still like to, but I always have to wait for you to get into your 'mood'. Heck, we don't even talk that much anymore! We talk here and there, and most of the time it's you picking on me, but I love talking to you anyway!

Your gay moments are amazing. They always make me tear up! I love them so so much, you know how to make me smile.

Jordan, if I didn't have a brother, you'd be the next closest thing. You really would be. These past two years have been amazing, being your sister and everything. But I wish you were nicer to me! Oh well, I love you heaps! Let's talk more, maintain our bond and don't ever change okay? Yeah, you're not getting a long as message next year, maybe when you're 21 and we're still best friends!

I LOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUU! 

And and, I better be a bride's maid! :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com