Sunday, December 11, 2011

I know it all, but I don't want you to lead me

My thighs are hurting so much. Oh well.

My mock interview was on Friday. I ended up wearing what I wanted because I found a pair of black skinny pants, I was so happy! I actually really liked my outfit! When we walked in school, everyone was staring at us. It felt like Korea all over again! But this time, people weren't greeting us and smiling at us as brightly. I was extremely nervous, like oh my gosh, I was so so so nervous! But, when I did it, I was really relaxed, and my interviewer was extremely nice! She asked me around four questions, and for the rest of the time, we were just talking and she praised me. She gave me full marks! I was really surprised! I didn't think I would do so well!

After school, I quickly went to buy black chiffon to fix my dress. Then I went back home with a few people, initially it was only supposed to be Katie, April, Julie and I, but yeah. Unfortunately, the chiffon I bought was a few shades lighter than my dress. If you can even call it a dress..well, it was designed as a dress shirt, so yeah. I was really bummed! It turned out to be a really fun afternoon/night though. We applied eye liner on Johnny and Alex. Alex's eyes look so pretty with eye liner on them! Putijak slept in my spare room for around two hours and when we woke him up, oh my gosh, he's so cute! After a while, people slowly started to leave, and in the end, it was just Julie, Putijak and Johnny. We had one of the conversations I talked about in my previous post. It was a really good one! It lasted until 10:30. Somewhere in between that, Ailsa dropped off her formal dresses for me to try. I love her mullet dress! Oh my gosh!

Yesterday I went spent the day with Tifferny..again. We went Flemmington, but we couldn't find anything, so we left in half an hour. We then went to Fairfield Neeta City, we looked through a few stores. And then I found my dress! We 'bumped' into Alex and Johnny. Well, I was going to go with them initially, and Tiff was supposed to go Parramatta, but she didn't, so yeah. We bought their formal tops, and Tiff managed to get them a $20 discount..each! After that, we went to Liverpool Westfields to buy my shoes. But they didn't have my size in both stores I went to. I was so bummed. At the first store, the lady offered to transfer one over to the store, but I said I'll keep looking. We went to look for Alex and Johnny's vest. It's so nice! I love them so much! Tiff also managed to get a $5 discount for them.. Both Alex and Johnny look good in their formal attire so far! Then, I remembed my shoes, and I ran to the store, but the lady said the other store had closed at 4:30. Just as I was about to leave, I asked her something, and she told me to come back in. Then the phone rang, and it was the other store and she managed to transfer the heels for me! She said it was meant to be because that store usually closes 4:30 on the dot. Oh my gosh, yay! I was so so happy! I'm going to pick them up on Tuesday. Then we went back to the station, but the cops were there and our tickets were invalid, so we decided to walk it to Warwick Farm. Then we somehow realised I could have paid for our ticket, so Johnny and Alex teased me all the way back to Cabramatta. They can't seem to phase me 100% though, I find it funny more than anything! Overall, it was a really fun day!

Now, my thighs hurt from walking so much..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com