Monday, December 19, 2011

The wedges I want from Betts are one sale! Oh my god, I want them! They're so cheap! I've been wanting these pairs for a million years now. And my Mum said she'll get me them once they're on sale, and they're on sale now! YAYAYYAYA I'm so happy! No guarantee that I'll get them though.. :(

I want them. Now. They're only $56 :( I have had my eyes on these for at least half a year. Maybe even longer. But I initially wanted them in a light pink, but they weren't available anymore. So I opted for taupe. SO PRETTY!

And these..they're so cute for Summer! They'll look amazing with summer dresses! I only laid my eyes on these for a few months now. They don't really appeal to me as they are, but when I saw them on Jesinta Campbell - I fell in love! They're also only $56 keke

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com