Thursday, December 1, 2011

What time is it? It's Summer time!

A pretty shit start to 2011's Summer though.. It was windy and pretty cold. Sydney's weather is so annoying and messed up.

I broke nothing from that fall I had at camp, but my jaw didn't stop hurting until yesterday or something, oh well!

I don't know how people balance being around two different groups of friends. It's so hard. I don't know who to go to. And both groups consist of people who I'm especially close with. And I love them just as much! I need to figure out how to balance it out so I'm not around one group too much, but I know right now, that it definitely isn't balanced. I feel really bad, I just hope that I can balance it out and be happy..

I just recently made another amendment with a relationship. Well, it was a minor one. But a relationship fixed is a relationship fixed. The thing is, I'm still holding back. I don't want to, but I know what will happen if I don't. It's too risky..

I'm not going to back off because of one person.

It's time I move on. No expectations won't hurt me. I'll just be surprised. Hopefully, with positive connotations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com