Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I finally had an entire family outing today. We went to Liverpool though.. Oh well, it felt nice to have everyone. And after forever, I finally made a purchase from Myer! I got this navy top from Miss Shop and a scallop hemmed top from Quirky Circus. I've been dying for the top from QC so I am so so glad I got it! And I really like the navy top too! But, Putijak doesn't cause it has lace in the front HAHAH (A)

After that, I went to the optometrist and I found a pair of sunglasses by Marc by Marc Jacobs and I am in looooooooove with them! And they actually look nice! It's so hard to find pair of sunglasses which actually look nice on me cause of my cheek bones.. Oh well, I love them and I'm getting them this weekend! Yay!

A week has already passed through the holiday. It went by at a decent pace for a change. I'm looking forward to school, but at the same time I'm not. I'm so scared! I hope I'll be able to cope with all of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com