Monday, December 12, 2011

We both know I'm not strong enough

Yesterday was Linda's birthday, and she unexpectedly had a mini get together. I wasn't going to go cause my aunt booked me to do my nails. I stayed at Julie's and when my aunt didn't come for such a long time (and I didn't have her number either), Putijak called me and convinced me to go Linda's. It was actually really fun! Kelvin is so clumsy! He spilled so many things! I had an amazing time, I'm glad I ended up going and spending time with Linda on her 16th! We got back at around 7:30 - 8 to Julie's, but I didn't end up getting my nails done until 9:30-10, it's so pretty and smooth! I love Gelish!

Today was..the Canberra excursion. I was so lazy for it when I woke up, which was around 5am. I didn't want to get out of bed or anything, and it was pouring! It was cold as well! I'm too lazy to really post cause it wasn't so eventful. The fun bits were the times we were in the bus. Even though it was all the boys teasing me.. It's so funny when they do though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com