Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas. The one day in the whole entire year you're supposedly able to remember what it was like to be a kid. It's impossible to have gone through the past few days without seeing a decorated tree, Santa at the shops and the decorations. It's all so..magical.

As a child, I was taken to take photos with Santa every single year. There were years I went to Anna Bay, bike riding (yeah, I didn't ride, I did try to though!) or I would just go to my family friend's place and stay there all day. Christmas was always perfection for me as a child.

Now, things are different, I don't take photos with Santa. I don't go to Anna Bay. I don't go bike riding (well, I could, but nah, and I still don't know how to ride a bike). And I certainly don't go to her place anymore.

Christmas is different now. It still feels magical, but it's not materialistic. I understand that now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com