Sunday, December 18, 2011

Last Thursday was formal, and it was amazing! I was really nervous that it would be extremely dead, but oh my god, most amazing night ever! Everyone was so hyped and they were all dancing! Everyone looked gorgeous as well! My legs still hurt though, I don't know, it might be my heels. 

AND AND I'M NO LONGER A JUNIORRRRRRRRR! Yay! We graduated on Friday, that means out next day of school, we'll be in blue tops and grey bottoms. I'm so excited! The senior uniform is heaps prettier than the junior! And hey, the girls can no longer be Christmas trees! It's nerve wracking knowing we're in year 11, and it's only two more years until HSC. Oh well, I hope I can do well!

Mum's coming back in two days! Yayy! I can't wait! I've missed her so much! And I don't have to be the only girl in the house anymore!

I am so lazy. I can't be bothered to really post about anything properly. Oh well. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com