Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm going to quickly summarise the past few days. In dot points :D

30th

  • Malika came over
  • We went DFO + Costco
  • Spent $33 at Dotti
  • We bought the same items - aztec top, white tee, navy tee (I also bought grey socks)
  • Spent $27.50 in Cotton On - two bikini tops, a bikini bottom and a blue top
  • Malika bought the blue top as well :D
  • Spent $20 at Factorie - coral aztec collared sheer top
  • Yes, Malika bought that too :D
  • Spent like $80 altogether..
  • Wanted this lilac sweater in Mossman, I don't know why I didn't buy it
  • We went Costco
  • We ate, and roamed around
  • Vivian, Putijak, Phi, Kevin and Sarah came around
  • They convinced me into making the NYE party
  • Stayed till 10
31st
  • Completely forgot I was making the NYE party when I woke up
  • Watched more Desperate Housewives
  • Went to Liverpool
  • Bought $300 Versace sunglasses (they were on sale okay?! And my Marc Jacobs ones were sold! :()
  • Alex and Kevin were first to come over
  • They tried my clothes on, they looked pretty :)
  • Vivian, Sarah and Putijak came afterwards
  • Then everyone else came
  • Ordered 7 pizzas for $70
  • Thrashed them all
  • Walked around the street a million times until midnight
  • Pretty shit get together, but it felt nice walking around at night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com