Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Always catching me by surprise

My group of friends really do know how to catch me unexpectedly. Is that good or bad? I don't know, I guess I'm kind of on the fence. But today, I received my presents because I recently turned 15. I didn't even know it was coming..probably because I specifically told them not to get me anything. But they're a bunch of stubborn people, so what the hell!

My reaction when they gave it to me? 'Is that mine? Are you serious? What the hell?' HAHAHAH! Well, I was really really surprised! I ended up getting more clothes (damn, Mum's going to kill me) - a knit bat wing cardigan, light denim chambray shirt, black cardigan and taupe shorts. They all fit me perfectly as well. Oh, and an adorable card from all of them! Cutest messages out! Besides Putijak's (A) HAHHA

I'm really really really thankful. I realyl wasn't expecting anything and I feel so apologetic because I didn't chip in for the past birthdays. I was broke okay? Shut up! But really, thank you! Especially Lisa! I love you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com