Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tired!

So, I went Parramatta today, and yes, I did purchase clothes. I got a grey long sleeve sweater-like top with a picture of a fox on it from Kenji, and a red cropped Peter Pan collared shirt from Paper Scissors. I love both purchases!

Then I went to my family friend's unwillingly. I ate.

Then I went Vivian's. Oh my gosh, I don't even know where to begin with her party. People were goneeeeeee! When I walked into her flat area, I was attacked by Alan with the biggest hug out. And Katherine, if you read this, girrrrrrrrl, you did it for me so bad! I will never let this go! She was the cutest drunk ever man! HAHA <3

Oh, and this other guy (I don't want to mention his name), but, urgh, he nearly vomitted on me! And the first thing he did when I stepped into Vivian's room? He grabbed onto my leg and refused to let go. It scared the crap out of me! I screamed man..

Urgh, my legs are threatening to fall off. But my hair's wet, and I don't want to blow dry it, so yeahh.. What a day..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com