Monday, August 1, 2011

Not-so-eventful-day

Okay, I know it's like 1:20AM, and it's the 1st of August. But I won't be posting about the 1st of August. I will be posting about the 31st of July!

Happy birthday Harry Potter and Joanne Kathleen Rowling! I don't know what my life would be like without Harry Potter :') Yes, I'm an obsessed child.

So, I had a seven hour sleep last ngiht, which is not good. I should be getting at least eight hours. Oh well.

I went Julie's place today, and we just talked and reminisced. I love our little talks. They always bring smiles to our faces. We looked back on school photos as well, gosh everyone's changed so much! For better..and for worse. Primary photos were the best though, everyone was so cute! A part of me really does miss primary. we were all so innocent back then. We had a few 'deep' talks. Wasn't one of our deepest, but yeah. It was nice.

Then I got hungry, so I went home. I actually wanted to stay till night, but I felt lazy. And the first thing I did when I got home? I ran into the kitchen.. I was hungry okay?!

I caught up with Cindy Lam today. It was extremely nice to talk to her properly after so long. Seeing as we were so close in primary. I have to thank Putijak for inviting her in..because he didn't want to be our messenger. But, seriously, I do owe you one Putijak! I hope after this conversation things will be better with her and we won't be so awkward HAHAH!

I should get off the computer now. My arse is hurting.. Okay, goodnight!

Hello five hour sleep.. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com