Monday, August 29, 2011

I love you

These three words - I remember throwing them around. I remember that stage when people got together and said it right away. Now that I look back, it's really absurd. I mean I was so young, and I still am, but I threw this phrase around so much. Everyone did.

I remember when Jordan first got with Erika, he didn't say it until their first month or something. I thought it was weird. I mean, you're with them, how can you not love them? And tell them you love them? Isn't that the sole purpose of being with someone? Having to love them?

Now, I know that it isn't. Well, it is, but not at this age. Because at this age everyone is dating someone becuase they think they love them. Because at this age, no one really knows the true definition of love.

I don't even know what it means to love someone as more than a friend. All I did was 'like' and 'care'. And until I feel different towards that one person, I'll say it. But that's not going to be for a while, cause, to me, right now, love's a bunch of shit.

Okay, not really, I like love. Especially Jordan and Erika's. But I'm not ready and I'm not interested in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com