Thursday, August 4, 2011

Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Today was such a bad day! Okay, it wasn't that bad, but it was bad!

I woke up feeling more energetic than usual, but when I got to school, damn, I nearly fell asleep in most of my classes! :( Felt so dhasuf all day! And then I got home, took a shower, and Dad turned the hot water off when I had like suds all over my body! :( I stood there for like freaking five minutes or so until he realised. Sad! :( And now I just found out I'm not going to the K-pop Festival thing in November. Like urghhhhhhhh! I want to go! I mean, I'm not that into Korean music anymore, but still! TIFFANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :( DONGWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! :( Then again, I am using a lot of money..

Well, on the bright side, I am getting a new phone. I just don't know what phone I'm going to get. And I need to tell my brother soon because he's going to go get it tomorrow.

Urghhhhhh! I'm still so annoyed! :(

I should do Geography homework.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com