Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lazy day-ish

I pretty much had a lazy day today..kinda.

I went to volunteer at Salvo's and I saw Miss Vu. It was kind of awkward at first when she didn't see me. When she saw me, it was all good. I was pretty surprised that she recognised me. She called me a good girl (A) HAHA

The people who I work with are extremely nice! I'm really quiet when I'm around them cause I'm the youngest and all. I'm the youngest by quite a lot. And this girl, her name's Amy, she said she'll get me out of my shell in a few weeks time. They're going to regret bringing me out (A) I'm going to be so retarded.. It made me smile when she said that though!

Urgh, I still haven't gotten better from my sickness.at all! And when I'm sick, I tend to let myself go in terms of working out and eating healthy. Yeah, I've been eating so much junk! :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com