Sunday, August 7, 2011

Short fringe!

So yeah, Lisa came over to chop my 'fringe' off. Oh my gosh, it's so freaking short now! Like, it's really really really short. I'm going to wait until it grows out until I leave it down, cause I look like a little kid at the moment! Only way to see it would be when Lisa uploads the photos we took today. Which is quite a lot. But yeah, it's so short!

After she cut my hair and we watched movies, I ended up falling asleep on her. HAHAH! I was so tired! She let me sleep for 10 - 15 minutes at once. And at the second time, she kept poking my face..and I had no clue. HAHA! :( Sorry baby! HAHAH After that, we messed around a bit more. And yeahh, that was my day.

And now, I'm too lazy to do my tutor homework. I might do it in the double period of Science tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com