Friday, August 12, 2011

I. Am. So. Tired.

I'm constantly yawning, I have abdominal and chest pain and I feel like slob at the moment. I seriously have got to work out tomorrow.

I had Rock Eisteddfod meeting today from lunch time, which was like 1PM, all the way till 5:30PM. I literally went crazy running from chracter to character. Okay, not really. But yeah, it was tiring. And the make up that the seniors did, were, no offence, but it was horrible. I don't want to make myself seem like I'm good at make up, cause, no, I suck, but no one liked their make up at all.. And they claimed that they were 'professional' and that it looked pretty.

Oh, and they tried to insult me in Vietnamese, thinking I didn't understand. Meh.

It's been a while since I left this post open. I'm still tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com