Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blast!

I was meaning to post this on Sunday night, but I was dead tired. And I couldn't be bothered every other day. But on Sunday was when Tifferny celebrated her 16th. It was so much fun! And I didn't even drink!

When everyone else came (I came super early to go and get the cake and all), I realised that that night, would have been the one night I would be able to get a different 'scenery'. I mean, I love my default group, but it's nice to be with other people.

Well, yeah, had loads of fun. Oh, and while everyone was taking shots, I was just standing there on ebuddy talking to Alan (that fag went home early!) and eating my spring rolls.I'm so g aren't I?! HAHA, nahh, I wasn't allowed to. Tiff and Mehmet didn't let me. But oh well, I looked drunk cause I went red anyway (A)

I also realised that there are a handful of people who do look out for me. Even if we don't talk much. And we pick on each other every single time we see each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com