Saturday, January 21, 2012

Black, orange and wild

Yesterday I went to Parramatta with Tiff. It's been a while since I went out with her, probably a month. I only got a school shirt, felt tips and highlighters. We went into Zu Shoes and Tiff ordered her Serafina wedges, they're so pretty! I spotted some leopard loafers - in love! I've been eyeing leopard loafers for a while now, but they never really caught my eye. But for some reason, this particular pair really did catch my eye. I want them so much! They're $120 though.. They're now tied first on my to-purchase shoe list! I'm going to save up for them, I really want them!

I'm packed all week this week. Urgh, I hate being busy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com