Saturday, January 14, 2012

사랑 없어

The title doesn't mean anything, it's just a lyric HAHA

So I just watched 2NE1's 놀자 concert and it was so good, even though Jordan said it wasn't. I forgot how talented these four girls are!

Will this be when I go back to k-pop? I don't know. I mean started listening to the songs again, but I don't think I'll be staying dedicated to catch up with everything new. Korean entertainment updates itself too frequently and too fast.

I'll probably stick to the korean music that was there when I was in love with it. And update myself with artists I love. And the ones Jordan makes me download..

Anyway, I started watching fancams of Minji and Taeyang performing Look Only At Me because for some reason YG didn't put that in the DVD :-( It was so good!

So then I stumbled upon teasers for 2NE1's US debut album. And holy shit, they are gonna make it big. The songs are so good! They barely have an accent..well, from what I heard in the teasers. I can't wait for them to make their debut!

Oh and I forgot how much better korean ballads are than english ones :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

 
 
Copyright © the girl who cried wolf
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com